FYA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FYA

A forum for the guild FYA

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» FYA no more?
Sorry to all of you fya but this is about Mai Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:07 pm by Hyena

» Blade name
Sorry to all of you fya but this is about Mai Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:28 pm by Baka

» Moving OUt from parents house
Sorry to all of you fya but this is about Mai Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:10 am by Cardoc

» gary's old party member =D
Sorry to all of you fya but this is about Mai Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:50 pm by Jinao

» Moments with Sb (=
Sorry to all of you fya but this is about Mai Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:17 pm by hispomniam

» Guild theme song?! :D
Sorry to all of you fya but this is about Mai Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:32 am by Baka

» New Bloody set event!! [more info to be posted by zie]
Sorry to all of you fya but this is about Mai Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:13 am by Ivyspino

» O___o crazy thing that happened at the asuras spawn
Sorry to all of you fya but this is about Mai Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:51 am by nell

» What music genres do you like?
Sorry to all of you fya but this is about Mai Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:49 am by nell

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Sorry to all of you fya but this is about Mai

Go down 
+6
Mudkipzzzzz
GaryStarfish
Hyena
Kayira
y2kk
MegaTron
10 posters
AuthorMessage
MegaTron
FailBot
FailBot

Sorry to all of you fya but this is about Mai Empty
PostSubject: Sorry to all of you fya but this is about Mai   Sorry to all of you fya but this is about Mai Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:29 pm

Sorry to inform you guys this but...........................Mai ended up at a hospital due to a car crash and hasnt woke up : Crying or Very sad its been about 3 week's now and yea...........she is trying to recover asap she did woke up for 3 mins to tell me something then she slept again and thats to tell me to type this i didnt want her to worry about this and i told her to rest up but she just say's she misses FYA people and wish they have a fun time with out her with one tear coming down :( . Now i must go i will inform FYA people later really i didnt think this would happen :/ if i find out who did this i would beat the shit out of them but please everyone stay calm and wish Mai the best i will inform you guys soon.

Form, Creator of DieOrLive
Mike Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
y2kk
FailBot
FailBot

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to all of you fya but this is about Mai   Sorry to all of you fya but this is about Mai Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:05 pm

Mai will be okay, she will be fine fine fine!!!
we will wait for you Mai.
we and esp. me MISSED YOU T.T
heal heal heal heal heal please!
Back to top Go down
Kayira
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to all of you fya but this is about Mai   Sorry to all of you fya but this is about Mai Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:12 pm

OMG =**(

I hope she is alrite and is recovering nicely.. hopefully she snaps out of her some what coma.

She has all of FYA best wishes in her recovery. If her family need anything let us know maybe we can do something to help her out.

But please keep us posted.. and we will be missing her every min she's not around..

<3 best wish Mai Love you..! my heart is out to you..!
Back to top Go down
Hyena
FailBot
FailBot

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to all of you fya but this is about Mai   Sorry to all of you fya but this is about Mai Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:27 am

Omg I hope she gets better soon

We all love and miss Mai and want her back asap.

Can you tell us what hospital she is at and where? I'd wanna send flowers or a care package for her. I have known her for so long and she is just an amazing person this news is so saddening. But we know Mai is a trooper and will definitely pull through this and Asal that bastard who did this.

Mai we are all rooting for you and wish you a safe speedy recovery.
Back to top Go down
Kayira
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to all of you fya but this is about Mai   Sorry to all of you fya but this is about Mai Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:33 am

Yes if we can get the hospital name would be nice.. would be great to send her something as a token of our love for her.

And PLEASE.. keep me posted. I hope she gets well asap.. much love to you Mai..
Back to top Go down
GaryStarfish
Cool Kid
Cool Kid

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to all of you fya but this is about Mai   Sorry to all of you fya but this is about Mai Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:03 am

we're all praying for u auntie Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Mudkipzzzzz
Teh Awesomeness kthx
Teh Awesomeness kthx
Mudkipzzzzz

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to all of you fya but this is about Mai   Sorry to all of you fya but this is about Mai Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:59 pm

Please get better T~T;; She must get better! D: Me and fusin will keep her in our prayers x.x
Back to top Go down
http://fuckyouall.tk/
Ivyspino
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to all of you fya but this is about Mai   Sorry to all of you fya but this is about Mai Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:02 pm

Mai...

I do not know you very much, but I send you all my love to help you recover as fast as possible.

Love, Ivy
Back to top Go down
Baka
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Baka

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to all of you fya but this is about Mai   Sorry to all of you fya but this is about Mai Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:03 pm

I don't know who Mai is, but i sure hope she recovers fast.

Cheers, baka
Back to top Go down
Kayira
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to all of you fya but this is about Mai   Sorry to all of you fya but this is about Mai Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:17 am

Well I talked to mike and he told me that Mai can open her eyes but is very weak.. So lets send our prayers..
Back to top Go down
Jinao
Poster
Poster
Jinao

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to all of you fya but this is about Mai   Sorry to all of you fya but this is about Mai Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:40 am

sad to hear that =(..hope your better asap mai =(
Back to top Go down
Mudkipzzzzz
Teh Awesomeness kthx
Teh Awesomeness kthx
Mudkipzzzzz

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to all of you fya but this is about Mai   Sorry to all of you fya but this is about Mai Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:59 pm

Kayira wrote:
Well I talked to mike and he told me that Mai can open her eyes but is very weak.. So lets send our prayers..

At least she's getting better? D: I'm gonna pray harder x.x
Back to top Go down
MegaTron
FailBot
FailBot

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to all of you fya but this is about Mai   Sorry to all of you fya but this is about Mai Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:36 pm

well everyone she will be out of thy hospital soon but she are not make it for 2 event i want to help her lev to i hear there is something pass 120? Kayira please i talk you she coming back tusday or maybe sooner but she weak Crying or Very sad idk what i give her to eat Crying or Very sad anyone tell me what food so i can get her remmeber she not stronge eat meat. I want to buy her something eat or make pls help me find what Crying or Very sad . One More thing she might be kept at hospital a bit longer cuz of the snow.................its snowing crazy so yea...........
Back to top Go down
Tacobell
Spammer :x
Spammer :x
Tacobell

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to all of you fya but this is about Mai   Sorry to all of you fya but this is about Mai Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:54 pm

i'm shocked!!

this is baaad news, i hope she'll be better soon, damn i cant believe this!!
Speaking out for whole FYA to mai, don't let FYA bother her in that condition, just tell her we are waiting for the good news and we will support her with everything we have,

mai is made from iron outta space she will be back with us, that is what i believe!! :(

recover quickly pliss we miss you
Back to top Go down
Mudkipzzzzz
Teh Awesomeness kthx
Teh Awesomeness kthx
Mudkipzzzzz

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to all of you fya but this is about Mai   Sorry to all of you fya but this is about Mai Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:24 pm

MegaTron wrote:
well everyone she will be out of thy hospital soon but she are not make it for 2 event i want to help her lev to i hear there is something pass 120? Kayira please i talk you she coming back tusday or maybe sooner but she weak Crying or Very sad idk what i give her to eat Crying or Very sad anyone tell me what food so i can get her remmeber she not stronge eat meat. I want to buy her something eat or make pls help me find what Crying or Very sad . One More thing she might be kept at hospital a bit longer cuz of the snow.................its snowing crazy so yea...........

That's good, that she's getting better ^^ I'll continue praying! D:
Back to top Go down
Kayira
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to all of you fya but this is about Mai   Sorry to all of you fya but this is about Mai Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:22 pm

Well, If you need help with lvl'n her char or stuff just pm me in game.. I'm glad she's getting out of the hospital and is getting better slowly.. My prayers and love will go to her in this time of need.

Hmm my suggestion for food is tofu.. Its soft and is good nutrition.. Also you can blend food if needed.. And there's always Jello xD

Anyways tell her not to worry to much about Fly and FYA.. Both the game and the guild will be here till she healed up nicely and ready to play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to all of you fya but this is about Mai   Sorry to all of you fya but this is about Mai Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry to all of you fya but this is about Mai
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FYA :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: