FYA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FYA

A forum for the guild FYA

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» FYA no more?
We should make an Epic trailor for the guild! ;O Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:07 pm by Hyena

» Blade name
We should make an Epic trailor for the guild! ;O Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:28 pm by Baka

» Moving OUt from parents house
We should make an Epic trailor for the guild! ;O Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:10 am by Cardoc

» gary's old party member =D
We should make an Epic trailor for the guild! ;O Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:50 pm by Jinao

» Moments with Sb (=
We should make an Epic trailor for the guild! ;O Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:17 pm by hispomniam

» Guild theme song?! :D
We should make an Epic trailor for the guild! ;O Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:32 am by Baka

» New Bloody set event!! [more info to be posted by zie]
We should make an Epic trailor for the guild! ;O Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:13 am by Ivyspino

» O___o crazy thing that happened at the asuras spawn
We should make an Epic trailor for the guild! ;O Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:51 am by nell

» What music genres do you like?
We should make an Epic trailor for the guild! ;O Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:49 am by nell

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

We should make an Epic trailor for the guild! ;O

Go down 
+2
Baka
Mudkipzzzzz
6 posters

Yes Or No?
Yes
We should make an Epic trailor for the guild! ;O Vote_lcap100%We should make an Epic trailor for the guild! ;O Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
No
We should make an Epic trailor for the guild! ;O Vote_lcap0%We should make an Epic trailor for the guild! ;O Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Mudkipzzzzz
Teh Awesomeness kthx
Teh Awesomeness kthx
Mudkipzzzzz

We should make an Epic trailor for the guild! ;O Empty
PostSubject: We should make an Epic trailor for the guild! ;O   We should make an Epic trailor for the guild! ;O Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:02 pm

Something like this one

So what do you think? And any suggestions if yes?
Back to top Go down
http://fuckyouall.tk/
Baka
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Baka

PostSubject: Re: We should make an Epic trailor for the guild! ;O   We should make an Epic trailor for the guild! ;O Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:51 pm

YES.

Suggestions: NONE. None, WHATSOEVER.

You gotta be good in editing videos and stuff for that.

We can show some footage of some of us lvling, or doing Meteo?
Back to top Go down
Mudkipzzzzz
Teh Awesomeness kthx
Teh Awesomeness kthx
Mudkipzzzzz

PostSubject: Re: We should make an Epic trailor for the guild! ;O   We should make an Epic trailor for the guild! ;O Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:03 pm

Baka wrote:
YES.

Suggestions: NONE. None, WHATSOEVER.

You gotta be good in editing videos and stuff for that.

We can show some footage of some of us lvling, or doing Meteo?

I think my ele leveling would be pretty epic Mad
Back to top Go down
Kayira
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast

PostSubject: Re: We should make an Epic trailor for the guild! ;O   We should make an Epic trailor for the guild! ;O Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:36 am

hmm sounds like fun.. but hard to get the whole guild together to do some of the group guild shots
Back to top Go down
Baka
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Baka

PostSubject: Re: We should make an Epic trailor for the guild! ;O   We should make an Epic trailor for the guild! ;O Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:01 am

Kayira wrote:
hmm sounds like fun.. but hard to get the whole guild together to do some of the group guild shots

True.. We don't nececcarily need every guild member.. That's more or less impossible. And, we don't need everyone to be present at all the time, either. We can film as many as possible we get one day, and film the rest that weren't online the next day, and the next after that, untill we have every member of the guild. It's not guaranteed that we will be able to capture everyone, cus some might be away on a vacation.

If any of you are decent or good in film editing, we could mix several scenes or clips from the films that have been captured. Mixing in some lvling, some gianting, some just goofing around, and some that does Meteo.

I don't got any CS items on Baka at the moment, cus i needed some money to upgrade my Recorn to +6 with 12% attack.. He might look cool enough with a +8 glow on his Alext, though. xD

Only a suggestion, but a good one at that, from what i see, atleast, considering we don't really have any other suggestions at the moment.. :3

Offtopic: Taq and Kay, i sure hope those Phanbubbles i mailed you helped out a bit. ^^
Back to top Go down
Mudkipzzzzz
Teh Awesomeness kthx
Teh Awesomeness kthx
Mudkipzzzzz

PostSubject: Re: We should make an Epic trailor for the guild! ;O   We should make an Epic trailor for the guild! ;O Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:09 pm

Baka wrote:
Kayira wrote:

True.. We don't nececcarily need every guild member.. That's more or less impossible. And, we don't need everyone to be present at all the time, either. We can film as many as possible we get one day, and film the rest that weren't online the next day, and the next after that, untill we have every member of the guild. It's not guaranteed that we will be able to capture everyone, cus some might be away on a vacation.

If any of you are decent or good in film editing, we could mix several scenes or clips from the films that have been captured. Mixing in some lvling, some gianting, some just goofing around, and some that does Meteo.

I don't got any CS items on Baka at the moment, cus i needed some money to upgrade my Recorn to +6 with 12% attack.. He might look cool enough with a +8 glow on his Alext, though. xD

Only a suggestion, but a good one at that, from what i see, atleast, considering we don't really have any other suggestions at the moment.. :3

Offtopic: Taq and Kay, i sure hope those Phanbubbles i mailed you helped out a bit. ^^

Yeah, what he said. I've got after affects ¬¬ So we can make a super sexy video kthx.
Back to top Go down
Kayira
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast

PostSubject: Re: We should make an Epic trailor for the guild! ;O   We should make an Epic trailor for the guild! ;O Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:24 pm

I know.. I suggest after siege would be best cause most ppl are on during then
Back to top Go down
Mudkipzzzzz
Teh Awesomeness kthx
Teh Awesomeness kthx
Mudkipzzzzz

PostSubject: Re: We should make an Epic trailor for the guild! ;O   We should make an Epic trailor for the guild! ;O Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:25 pm

Kayira wrote:
I know.. I suggest after siege would be best cause most ppl are on during then

Doooo eeet.
Back to top Go down
Fusin
Teh Awesomeness kthx
Teh Awesomeness kthx

PostSubject: Re: We should make an Epic trailor for the guild! ;O   We should make an Epic trailor for the guild! ;O Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:17 pm

ill vote no >:l
Back to top Go down
Position
FailBot
FailBot
Position

PostSubject: Re: We should make an Epic trailor for the guild! ;O   We should make an Epic trailor for the guild! ;O Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:57 am

That's one sick video... we should have one too! >.<
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/noytaku
hispomniam
Poster
Poster
hispomniam

PostSubject: Re: We should make an Epic trailor for the guild! ;O   We should make an Epic trailor for the guild! ;O Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:21 pm

lmfao the last part w/ vent was funny
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hmoob_vwj_ladi3
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We should make an Epic trailor for the guild! ;O   We should make an Epic trailor for the guild! ;O Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We should make an Epic trailor for the guild! ;O
Page 1 of 1